Friday, October 19, 2007

Together Happens Anywhere

This was a long week. Actually it's getting longer as I am off tomorrow with real estate clients in the morning. But I am planning on taking the motorcycle out in the afternoon - who knows how many more warm days we will get.

Arthur and I have both been right out straight since the beginning of the week. Tonight I am writing from work. Our work. Arthur owns and operates a machining company - I work in the office. Tonight he is out running machines that the employees left long ago. They have gone home to their children, wives, lives. But we are still here. I have got caught up on paper work and he has run machines for the better part of the evening. I am about to head home but he will stay a few more hours. He is dedicated to his company and it's success - it is one of the things I admire about him most.

I snuck out about an hour ago and grabbed us some dinner. We sat in the office and caught up a bit. Then he was back out to the machines. We got to be together for a mini Friday night dinner date. I love my Arthur and that our together happens anywhere. - Jro


No comments: