Saturday, October 20, 2007

Sweet Saturdays

I am watching the sunset on Long Hill. Big puffy clouds float by. My Arthur is still hard at work. Hopefully he will make it home before the first pitch.
I went to the hardware store today and picked up some weed and feed for the lawn - we'll get that spread in the morning & pray for lush green grass come spring. I will try to get some bulbs in the ground tomorrow too - bulbs the one thing I am good at growing.

The motorcycle sat today - maybe I can get her out in the morning for a quick ride. I just love being away from everything, no radio, no cell phone just me and the road.

Isn't she nice. I will be looking in the spring for something new - she has been a goos bike but it is time for something a little bigger and better for long rides. Hopefully purple though - you'd be amazed how many people comment on the color. She sure is pretty.

Have a good night and be thinking of my boys in Boston. - Jro

No comments: