Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Getting the hang of it

Good morning. I just added the piture at the top of the blog it really is the view from our house - the master bedroom to be exact. How luck am I? Long Hill is geographically where our house is.

On the other side on Long Hill is my friend Doris' house. We are acres away and she usually takes her riding lawn mower over to visit me. That's not to say we live in the sticks though. Super Walmart is only 8 minutes away. We just got very lucky and we can not see another house and mostly no one knows we're here. I'd better get to work. More Later. - Jro

2 comments:

It's All About The Pretty!!! said...

Congrats on the blog! I will be looking forward to my Jo newspaper everyday! By the way it's Christi!

Philigry said...

love it, can't wait to read more!