Friday, October 19, 2007

Sports Fan or Fanatic?

I have to start today by saying that I am a sports fan. I am a member of Red Sox Nation, Patriot Nation and Nascar Nation. And I am loyal to everyone. I am very tired this morning b/c I stayed up last night to watch my Sox bring us to game 6 of the ALCS. I am anticipating a victory Saturday night once my boys are back in Boston.

My Sunday I will be devoted to preparations for the Patriots game at 1pm. Arthur and I will probably head out to one of our favorite spots in Portsmouth to meet up with friends to yell at the TV, drink beers and eat. I am confident that our team will continue on it's undefeated winning streak.

As for my boys on the oval - they will be at Martinsville. The paperclip track of the series. Arthur and I make our pilgrimage to this track in the spring and if I could figure out how to squeeze it into the fall we would. This is one of the greatest little short tracks on the circuit. green flag is at 1:15 - so I'll Tivo the race and watch it when we get home after the Pats game.

What are you doing this weekend? Me, I'll be enjoying my sporting events . . . one at a time. - Jro

No comments: