Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Friends Everywhere

I just got and email from my friend Kyla in Montana. I miss her very much we have done so much together over the years and I hate that she now lives so very far away. I told her she needs to make her own blog so I can keep up with her and her husband.

My friend Katie from Maine got me started on this blog kick. She talks about her kids and crafts and such. I love being able to keep in touch with her and to see her children grow via the web.

My sister has recently found my blog and is wondering when the next update is coming. The pressure! The two of us talk at least once a week by phone. She lives in NY and we very rarely get to see each other.

Arthur's sister Laureen lives in New Jersey. I think of her as a sister. She visits often and we get to do a ton of stuff together. She is very smart I call her often for advise and guidance.

Christi and Amy live the Saratoga area, Carol is in Boston, Julie is in North Carolina. Everyone is too far away. But when we are together it is amazing.

For now though - I think I will walk over to Doris' house and see what she is up to. I love that she is just right in my backyard - where I wish the rest of you that are spread out everywhere could be.
-Jro

No comments: