Tuesday, October 16, 2007

My First Blog

I have been reading a friends blog lately . . . I love it. It keeps me up to date on what she is doing so I thought hey, I can do that. So here it goes.
I am exhausted. I mean not just tired, completely exhausted. I am sure anyone reading this has more going on in life than me but I am wiped out! No need to complain about - I am sure I will make it through the rest of the week.

I am a person who puts music to everything they do in life. Cleaning the house, driving in the car in the office at work, in the tub etc. I love music. There is a song by Trisha Yearwood called "The Song Remembers When". It is about being someplace and hearing music or lyrics that take you back to another time in your life.

I heard a song today that took me back to my days in college. In my memory it was easy to get there as I have just spent the weekend with my friends from school. We traveled from different directions met at school and ate, laughed and shopped the weekend away. They are business women, moms, wives and just amazing to me. I found that they are far more clever and crafty than I. I will link to their websites and show you (as soon as I figure out how to use this blog thing).

But for now I will remember our weekend in Vermont and get to the 'making dinner' part of my long day. Until Tomorrow - Jro

No comments: