Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back in the saddle? - Maybe

I have not blogged in forever . . . I fell like I say that every time that I sit down and actually blog. Anyhow . . today's stream of consciencness:

Finish getting the tree and stuff out of the house.
Grocery Shop
Have guilt over not calling my mother - I have this one everyday
Call my sister - we did not chat yesterday
I would really like to get out of town this weekend and ski - I miss my ski friends
ARG is getting sick - there goes my weekend.
Simon is still pulling out all his fur and that is very aggravating.
Need to get that tree out of the house.
Need to get confirmations on housing I am showing tomorrow.
Move the laundry
Need to do companies taxes & get all that over to the accountant
Damn pine needles
My back is still sore nfrom horsing around with my brother on Christmas
Call Dad
Need to get our next trip booked.
Would like to go to FLA in March and visit Ky.
Call the vet about Simon.
Tomorrow is trash day
Take the table back from which I borrowed it
Sort the laundry
Call SR about going away Friday
Pick up Nyquil for ARG
Take the tree out of the house
Head home from work. . . . . . . . .

No comments: