Thursday, November 6, 2008

10 years . . .

10 YEARS AGO I . . .

1.) was 25 years old.
2.) worked doing a job I hated.
3.) had never skied from a helicopter.
4.) owned less shoes.
5.) didn't know what life was like with a Blackberry.

5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO-DO LIST
1.) Drop dry cleaning - done
2.) Pick Up Mail - done
3.) Move Laundry
4.) Make Dinner
5.) Give the Coop another pill

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE

1.) Pay off our house
2.) Buy a bigger boat
3.) Take a month long vacation
4.) Buy a house on the Lake for my boat
5.) Figure out how to become a Gazillionaire!

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1.) Ipswich, MA
2.) Fair Haven, NJ
3.) Poultney, VT
4.) Quincy, MA
5.) Stratham, NH

5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1.) Hostess at Pizzeria UNO
2.) Executive Assistant to Treasurer at BIG company
3.) Nanny live -in and out
4.) House Cleaner
5.) Real Estate Agent

Only 2 people actually look at this so I am tagging both of you to copy and add to your Blog - Katie and Lorraine!

2 comments:

Mom of 3 Boys said...

i will do this in a bit :)

Mom of 3 Boys said...

we had a great time at your party. thanks for having us over. the kids love their new toys too. hope the pizzelles and peppermint bark was tasty :)